For a variety of reason, this has been a difficult week for me. While I can’t control my situation and emotional responses to it, I have been so grateful for the unexpected Graces that God has given this week.
The Unexpected Graces of a Difficult Week.
1. A rather last minute visit from my dearest sister Faith. She is such a warm, sweet, kind, and nurturing soul.
2. For friends far and near that randomly called or emailed me this week– thanks for the encouragement of friendship!
3. The fact that I planned a retreat at Richmond Hill this weekend. I didn’t even know I was going to need it.
4. For long walks in the neighborhood.
5. For the smiles of a certain blond haired cherub.
6. This is a weird one, but I’m grateful my cycle started today. (after taking the provera for 10 days– I stopped on Wednesday and it usually takes a while for me to start– last time it was a very long two weeks, but this time it was the next day)
(update on #6– we have an ultrasound scheduled Monday afternoon to look at my ovaries and then we’ll start the meds)
7. For my eminantly loving Husband Matt.